Monocrystalline photovoltaic module EC405M-10-108B-V with a capacity of 405 W, using half-cut cells. The model will be perfect for installations implemented on single-family houses.
Why choose this product?
- PV module from a proven Polish company with 30 years of experience in the RES market
- The module uses a black anodized aluminum frame
- It shows excellent resistance during harsh weather conditions
- Linear module power guarantee for 25 years. Power degradation in the 1st year <2%, subsequent years 0.55%, and after 25 years power at 84.8% of the original value
- Half-cut cells affecting reduced power loss at higher solar intensity, as well as better efficiency in partial shade or dirt
- Wide power tolerance, in the range of 0~+3%
- Maximum system voltage of 1500V DC
- Secure and original MC4 connectors from Stäubli
- Durable design. The module shows excellent resistance to snow (5400 Pa) and wind (2400 Pa)
- Nationwide company service
|Power point MPP||30.52|
|Quanitity per pallet||36|
|Number of cells||108|
|Type of module||monocrystalline|
|Temperature coefficient PMPP||-0.33|
|Temperature coefficient VOC||-0.25|
|Country of the manufacturer||Poland|
Encor is a mix of ENergy coming from the sun and the experience of CORab. Encor is a brand of modules made for Corab's special request. It's the effect of Corab's cooperation with customers and an answer to their needs. The whole production proccess is held under the watchful eye of Corab. Encor photovoltaic modules are products made with the highest dilligence of workship. Many tests confirmed modules' high quality and compliance with applicable standards. They were granted a Polish warranty.