One Premium HVM Battery-Box consists of 3 to 8 HVM battery modules connected in series for a usable capacity of 8.3 to 22.1 kWh. Direct parallel connection of up to 3 identical Premium HVM Battery-Boxes allows for a maximum capacity of 66.2 kWh. Scaling up available by adding HVM modules or parallel HVM stacks.
- Capable of high-power emergency backup and off-grid functions
- Highest efficiency by high voltage series connection
- Patented modular design of the plug requires no internal wiring and provides maximum flexibility and ease of use
- Cobalt-free lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery: maximum safety, lifetime and power
- Compatible with leading 1 and 3 phase high voltage battery inverters
- Two different modules which cover the full range of system sizes
- Highest safety standards such as VDE 2510-50
BYD Co Ltd is a Chinese manufacturer headquartered in Shenzhen. It has two main subsidiaries: BYD Automobile and BYD Electronic. It was founded in February 1995. BYD has grown into a manufacturer of cars, battery-operated bicycles, buses, trucks, forklifts, solar panels, energy storage, batteries and cell phone batteries.