Sungrow SG-series inverters are a unique group of devices dedicated to micro-installations. They are characterised by high efficiency of up to 98.7% and a large number of maximum power point tracking (MPPT) systems. Undoubtedly, one of the advantages is also the possibility of wireless communication with the inverter by means of an optional WiFi module, which greatly simplifies the installation process of the device (without the need to lay communication cables). Another special feature is the possibility to update the software remotely, this guarantees the correct operation of the inverter for many years of use.
- Compatibility with bifacial modules
- Remote scanning and diagnostics of the current-voltage curve
- Fuseless design with intelligent current monitoring of modules connected in series
- Support for two independent DC inputs
- Enclosure protection grade IP66 and corrosion protection class C5
- Type II surge protection (SPD) for both DC and AC currents
- Compliance with international safety standards and TNCs
|Rated power||40 kVA|
|Communication||RS485 / WLAN, Ethernet optional|
|Country of the manufacturer||China|
|Number of phases||3|
Sungrow is a key high-tech enterprise in China. It specializes in research and development, production, sales and servicing of new solar energy, wind energy and energy storage devices. The main products in offer include solar inverters, wind converters, energy storage system, new drive system for automotive industry and floating solar power plants. The company provides top-class solutions for PV power plants. Sungrow has been involved in generating energy in a new way for over 22 years. Products and services are already delivered to over 60 countries. The R&D team is comprised of the best experts in various professional fields. The company has implemented inverters of a total power of 79GW worldwide, representing 15% of the global market share.